Single Database for Multiple Companies Multicompany Reporting
Multi-Power starts at the General Ledger. Each company has its own Current Earnings, Retained Earnings Account, Tax Id, and State Id for true separate accounting. Defaults are automatically identified and activated throughout the system. (AP, AR, OE, MM, & GL Reporting) Adding Companies with associated divsions Manage and consolidate multiple independent companies without ever changing databases. Inter-Company transactions are easily executed and tracked.
Multi-Company GL Consolidation enables complex organizations to manage and consolidate multiple companies without having to change data source. "Inter-Company" transactions are easily executed and tracked. For example, company A pays travel expenses for companies B & C. A payment from company A covers several disbursements to other companies or divisions.
AP / AR Invoice Viewing
Vendor & Customer files are easily navigated for all company transactions and can isolate an individual company by highlighting the desired company filter which auto-segregate & total Invoices, Bills, or Payments for that company.
• Ability to add or dissolve new subsidiaries and or divisions
• Manage multiple companies/divisions within one database without having to open and close individual data sources.
• Keep basic vendor/customer information in one database for all divisions (no user replication data entry)
• Fully customizable to meet your company's needs
• Compare division financials
• Separation of division current earnings / retained year end closing
• Incorporate your vertical needs from inundating legacy systems
• No third party report writers needed (one system, one technology, one support contract, one skill set). Any report can be generated. If your in-house staff wants to use third party report writer, there is no restriction.
• Lowest cost of ownership vs. competition